For the video setup guide, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWQ1wxIVqSU
You will need:
- A50 Headset
- A50 TxD
- TxD USB Power Cable, Optical Cable, A50 Charge Cabl
- First, ensure the A50 Headset and TxD have the most recent firmware installed here: https://www.astrogaming.com/firmware/firmware.html Connect the A50 Headset to the TxD USB Port in order to update it on your PC. https://youtu.be/3YWhAag4RLc?t=31
- Connect the TxD to your PS4. Insert the TxD USB Power cable to the front USB Port and connect the Optical cable to the TxD and PS4 optical connection located on the rear.
- Next, turn on your PS4 and wait for it to load to the home screen.
- Go into the "Settings" tab on your top bar of your PS4 home screen. Go to -->"Settings" -->"Sound and Screen"--> "Audio Output Settings"-->"Primary Output Port"-->"Digital Out(optical)"--> then check Dolby Digital 5.1 ch then hit OK.
- Under the "Audio Output Settings" menu select "Output to Headphones" and make sure "Chat Audio" is selected and not "All Audio".
- Also under the "Audio Output Settings" menu select "Audio Format (priority)" and make sure "Bitstream (Dolby)" is selected and not "Linear PCM"
- Turn your A50s on and ensure they are paired to the TxD and game and voice balance on the left ear is at 50/50. You are now ready to use your A50s.