For the video setup guide, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNTs62O3uZo
- A50 Headset
- A50 TxD
- TxD USB Power Cable, Optical Cable, XBL Controller Cable, A50 Charge Cable
- AG1 Cable
- Xbox One Controller and Micro-USB Cable
- First, ensure the A50 Headset and TxD have the most recent firmware installed here: https://www.astrogaming.com/firmware/firmware.html Connect the A50 Headset to the TxD USB Port in order to update it on your PC. https://youtu.be/eNTs62O3uZo?t=24
- Connect the TxD to your Xbox One. Insert the TxD USB Power cable to the rear USB Port and connect the Optical cable to the TxD and Xbox One optical connection located on the rear. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNTs62O3uZo&feature=youtu.be&t=51
- Next, turn on your Xbox One and wait for it to load to the home screen. Turn on your controller and once fully connected to the console.
- Once connected the Xbox One will prompt you to update the controller and Stereo Adapter. To do this, insert the micro-USB into the top of the controller and into the USB port on the side of the Xbox One. Follow the prompts shown on the console to update the controller. https://youtu.be/eNTs62O3uZo?t=66
- Connect the AG1 to the controller after updating. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNTs62O3uZo&feature=youtu.be&t=82
- Navigate to the Setting menu from the dashboard. You can find this in Pinned applications or under the Games & Apps menu. Navigate to the Kinect option and under there disable the Kinect microphone (if applicable). https://youtu.be/eNTs62O3uZo?t=89
- Go back to the settings menu and open up the display and sound settings menu. Under the HDMI Audio Menu Select “Off” and under the Optical Audio Menu select “Bitstream Out”. This will create a new menu below Optical audio. In this menu select “Dolby Digital”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNTs62O3uZo&feature=youtu.be&t=99
- Turn your A50s on and ensure they are paired to the TxD and game and voice balance on the left ear is at 50/50. You are now ready to use your A50s.