For the video setup guide, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm_9iz2GnVg
1. You will need:
- A40 Headset
- MixAmp Pro
- Inline mute cable, MixAmp USB Power Cable, Optical Cable, XBL Controller Cable. NOTE: The Xbox Live controller cable is sold separately. You can purchase it here - http://www.astrogaming.com/xbl-controller-cable-%281.5m%29/3ACBL-HBM9U-715.html#start=1
- First, ensure the MixAmp has the most recent firmware installed here: https://www.astrogaming.com/firmware/firmware.html Ensure the MixAmp is connected to the USB Port on your PC in order to update it on your PC.
- Connect the MixAmp to the Xbox 360. Insert the MixAmp USB Power cable to the rear USB Port and connect the Optical cable to the MixAmp and Xbox 360 optical connection located on the rear. https://youtu.be/kOOZM8e67Oo?t=53s
- Next, turn on your Xbox 360 and wait for it to load to the home screen. Turn on your controller and once fully connected to the console insert the Xbox Live controller cable into the bottom of your Xbox 360 controller. https://youtu.be/kOOZM8e67Oo?t=34s
- Connect your A40’s to your MixAmp by plugging the Inline mute cable into the headset, and the other end of the cable into the port on the MixAmp with the headset icon. https://youtu.be/kOOZM8e67Oo?t=12s. You are now ready to use your A40’s on the Xbox 360.