For the video setup guide, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm_9iz2GnVg
You will need:
- A30 Headset
- MixAmp Pro
- Inline mute cable, MixAmp USB Power Cable, Optical Cable, XBL Controller Cable, Microsoft Stereo Chat adapter. NOTE: The Xbox controller cable and Microsoft stereo chat adapter are sold separately. You can purchase them here - http://www.astrogaming.com/xbl-controller-cable-%281.5m%29/3ACBL-HBM9U-715.html#start=1 http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/headsets/stereo-headset-adapter#fbid=rYb0Z-1652i
- First, ensure the MixAmp has the most recent firmware installed here: https://www.astrogaming.com/firmware/firmware.html Ensure the MixAmp is connected to the USB Port on your PC in order to update it on your PC. https://youtu.be/Tm_9iz2GnVg?t=29s
- Connect the MixAmp Xbox One. Insert the MixAmp USB Power cable to the rear USB Port and connect the Optical cable to the MixAmp and Xbox One optical connection located on the rear. https://youtu.be/Tm_9iz2GnVg?t=1m The A30 setup is the same as the A40 in the video.
- Next, turn on your Xbox One and wait for it to load to the home screen. Turn on your controller and once fully connected to the console insert the Xbox One Stereo Adapter.
- Once connected the Xbox One will prompt you to update the controller and Stereo Adapter. To do this, insert the micro-USB into the top of the controller and into the USB port on the side of the Xbox One. Follow the prompts shown on the console to update the controller. https://youtu.be/Tm_9iz2GnVg?t=1m16s The A30 is the same setup as the A40 in the video.
- Navigate to the Settings menu from the dashboard. You can find this in Pinned applications or under the Games & Apps menu. Navigate to the Kinect option and under there disable the Kinect microphone (if applicable). https://youtu.be/Tm_9iz2GnVg?t=1m45s The A30 is the same setup as the A40 in the video.
- Go back to the settings menu and open up the display and sound settings menu. Under the HDMI Audio Menu Select “Off” and under the Optical Audio Menu Select “Bitstream Out”. This will create a new menu below Optical audio. In this menu select “Dolby Digital”. https://youtu.be/Tm_9iz2GnVg?t=1m55s The A30 is the same setup as the A40 in the video.
- Connect your A30’s to your MixAmp by plugging the Inline mute cable into the headset, and the other end of the cable into the port on the MixAmp with the headset icon. You are now ready to use your A30’s on the Xbox One