For the video setup guide, please visit: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5DSdDk2ePA&t
- A40 TR Headset
- MixAmp TR
- USB Power Cable, Optical Cable, and A40 Inline Mute Cable
- First, ensure your MixAmp TR has the most recent firmware installed in the Astro Command Center: https://www.astrogaming.com/firmware/firmware.html Connect the MixAmp TR USB cable in a USB port on your computer in order to update it on your PC.
- Connect the MixAmp TR to your Xbox One. Insert the MixAmp TR USB Power cable to the rear USB Port and connect the Optical cable to the MixAmp TR and Xbox One optical connection located on the rear.
- Next, turn on the Xbox One and wait for it to load to the home screen. Turn on your MixAmp Pro by pushing the power button on the top left corner of the MixAmp TR.
- Once connected the Xbox One will prompt you to update the controlle. To do this, insert the micro-USB into the top of the controller and into the USB port on the side of the Xbox One. Follow the prompts shown on the console to update the controller.
- Navigate to the Settings menu from the dashboard. This can be found in Pinned applications or under the Games & Apps menu. Navigate to the Kinect option and disable the Kinect microphone (if applicable).
- Go back to the settings menu and navigate to the display and sound settings menu. Under the HDMI Audio Menu, select “Off” and under the Optical Audio Menu, select “Bitstream Out”. This will create a new menu below Optical audio. In this menu, select “Dolby Digital”.
- Connect the A40 TR Headset into the headphone port on the MixAmp Pro TR. You are now ready to use your A40 TR System on the Xbox One.