I understand you are experiencing issues with your A40 TR System. Here are a few steps you can take to attempt to remedy the issues.
- If using a gaming console (PS4/Xbox One) make sure the MixAmp TR is in Console Mode. Power button should be illuminating Red.
- If using a PC or computer, make sure the MixAmp TR is in PC Mode. Power button should be illuminating White.
- Make sure the inline mute cable is plugged completely into the headset and MixAmp TR. You should be able to feel the cable click into the headset and MixAmp TR firmly.
- Unplug the headset from the MixAmp TR and plug it directly into an Ipod or Mp3 player. Check and see if your audio quality is the same or better.
- Plug a different headset into the MixAmp TR (Any headset including ear buds) check to see if the audio quality is the same or is improved.
If these steps did not alleviate the issues you were experiencing, or if you have narrowed down the issue, please go to the link below and submit a case. Let your agent know all the steps you tried and the outcome of your troubleshooting. It will help speed the resolution of your case!
Support Channel: astro.gg/AGHELP