For the video setup guide, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqPJ0t1OyGk
- A50 Headset
- Base Station
- USB Power Cable, Optical Cable
- First, ensure the A50 Headset and Base Station have the most recent firmware installed here: Astrogaming.com/software. Connect the A50 Headset to the Base Station USB Port in order to update it on your PC.
- Connect the Base Station to your PS4. Insert the Base Station USB Power cable to the rear USB Port and connect the Optical cable to the Base Station and PS4 optical connection located on the rear.
- Next, turn on your PS4 and wait for it to load to the home screen. Turn on your controller and once fully connected to the console.
- Navigate to the “Accessory Settings” and continue to “Audio Settings” and make sure your input and output devices are selected to “Astro Base Station.”
- Next, scroll down and select “Sound Settings”. Under Sound settings, select “Audio Output Settings” and select “Optical Digital”. Make sure “Dolby Digital 5.1 CH” is selected.
- Turn your A50s on and ensure they are paired to the Base Station and game and voice balance on the left ear is balanced somewhere in the middle. You are now ready to use your A50s.