For the video setup guide, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZkzqoFc7XM&t
- A40 TR Headset
- MixAmp TR
- USB Power Cable, Optical Cable, and A40 Inline Mute Cable
- First, ensure the MixAmp TR has the most recent Software installed here: https://www.astrogaming.com/firmware/firmware.html Ensure the MixAmp TR is connected to the USB Port on your PC in order to update it on your PC through the ASTRO Command Center. (Video Pending)
- Connect the MixAmp TR to your PS4. Insert the MixAmp TR USB Power cable to the front USB Port and connect the Optical cable to the MixAmp TR USB port and PS4 optical connection located on the rear. (Video Pending)
- Next turn on your PS4 and wait for it to load to the home screen.
- Go into the "Settings" tab on your top bar of your PS4 home screen. Go to -->"Settings" -->"Sound and Screen"--> "Audio Output Settings"-->"Primary Output Port"-->"Digital Out(optical)"--> then check Dolby Digital 5.1 ch then hit OK.
Under the "Audio Output Settings" menu select "Output to Headphones" and make sure "Chat Audio" is selected and not "All Audio".
Also under the "Audio Output Settings" menu select "Audio Format (priority)" and make sure "Bitstream (Dolby)" is selected and not "Linear PCM"
- Connect your A40’s to your MixAmp TR by plugging the Inline mute cable into the headset, and the other end of the cable into the port on the MixAmp TR with the headset icon. (Video Pending). You are now ready to use your A40 TR System on the PS4.