I understand you are experiencing issues with your A40 TR System. Here are a few steps you can take to attempt to remedy the issues. Before troubleshooting please ensure you have setup the audio system correctly by using our setup guides. http://www.astrogaming.com/manuals/manuals.html
- If using a gaming console (PS4/Xbox One) make sure the MixAmp TR is in Console Mode. Power button should be illuminating Red.
- If using a PC or computer, make sure the MixAmp TR is in PC Mode. Power button should be illuminating White.
- Make sure your mute cable is not muted. You can check this on the inline mute cable. The mute button should not be showing red.
- Unplug the headset from the MixAmp and plug it directly into a smartphone. Make a phone call, and see if the recipient on the other end can hear you.
- Refer to the quickstart guide and try using the headset and MixAmp on a PC. Use a voice recording program on the PC and check your voice output and quality.
If these steps did not alleviate the issues you were experiencing, please go to the link below and submit a case. Let your agent know all the steps you tried and the outcome of your troubleshooting. It will help speed the resolution of your case!
Support Channel: astro.gg/AGHELP