For the video setup guide, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laHVM10Q_5c&t
- A50 Headset
- Base Station
- USB Power Cable, Optical Cable
- Xbox One Controller and Micro-USB Cable
- First, ensure the A50 Headset and Base Station have the most recent firmware installed here: Astrogaming.com/Software Connect the A50 Headset to the Base Station USB Port in order to update it on your PC.
- Connect the Base Station to your Xbox One. Insert the Base Station USB Power cable to the rear USB Port and connect the Optical cable to the Base Station and Xbox One optical connection located on the rear.
- Next, turn on your Xbox One and wait for it to load to the home screen and make sure your Xbox One controller is powered on.
- Navigate to the Setting menu from the dashboard. You can find this in Pinned applications or under the Games & Apps menu. Navigate to the Kinect option and under there disable the Kinect microphone (if applicable).
- Go back to the settings menu and open up the display and sound settings menu. Under the HDMI Audio Menu Select “Off” and under the Optical Audio Menu select “Bitstream Out”. This will create a new menu below Optical audio. In this menu select “Dolby Digital”.
- Turn your A50s on and ensure they are paired to the Base Station and game and voice balance on the left ear is at 50/50. You are now ready to use your A50s.