I understand you are experiencing issues with your A50. Here are a few steps you can take to attempt to remedy the issues. Before troubleshooting please ensure you have setup the audio system correctly by using our setup guides. http://www.astrogaming.com/manuals/manuals.html
- If using a gaming console (PS4/Xbox One) make sure the Base Station is in Console Mode. Power button should be illuminating Red. Check to make the switch on the side of the Base Station is switched to “Console”.
- If using a PC or computer, make sure the Base Station is in PC Mode. Power button should be illuminating White. Check to make the switch on the side of the Base Station is switched to “PC”.
- Make sure the A50 headset and Base Station are synced together. To do this, make sure the Base Station is powered on. Next please the A50 headset on the Base Station. Make sure it is seated correctly (Microphone should be in microphone slot on the left). Once sync’d together, you will see the LED lights on the front of the Base Station will starting Blinking.
- Make sure your optical cable is fully plugged into the back of TX Unit port that reads “Optical In” and the other end of the cable is plugged firmly into your gaming console.
- Next, make sure the volume wheel on the headset is turned up to a reasonable volume.
- Ensure that the game voice balance on the right ear cup of the headset is somewhere in the middle.
- Please test our equipment on a different gaming console and or PC and see if you’re experiencing similar issues.
If these steps did not alleviate the issues you were experiencing, please go to the link below and submit a case. Let your agent know all the steps you tried and the outcome of your troubleshooting. It will help speed the resolution of your case!
Support Channel: astro.gg/AGHELP