Below are some troubleshooting steps that should either help rectify the issue and or narrow down the issue to being a specific cable and or the MixAmp or headset itself.
Get back to me after you try the troubleshooting steps below:
- Make sure that the mute switch on the headset cable is not enabled (there should be no orange showing).
- Try using different USB ports on the console.
- Test the System on a PC using the included PC splitter (Green and Pink Cable) the pink banded plug connects to the microphone port. The green banded plug connects to the headphone port.
- Test the MIC by directly plugging the headset into any Smartphone. Make a Call and switch the microphone to either side of the headset.
- Test out the headset and MixAmp on an alternate gaming console or PC and use the chat feature on either device.
- Test out an alternate headset with your MixAmp.
If you’re still having issues, and or you narrowed down the issue, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you further.