There are a few steps to this process:
– Download the ASTRO Command Center.
– Install the ASTRO Command Center by following the on-screen prompts, and launch it.
– If there is a prompt for an ASTRO Command Center update, click download.
– When the ASTRO Command Center is launched, there may be a prompt to connect an ASTRO Gaming device if the MixAmp Pro TR is not in PC Mode or not plugged in.
– Plug the MixAmp in and place it in PC Mode by holding the power button down for 3 seconds.
– If new firmware is available, click the Update Now button.
– Firmware update process will begin after clicking Update.
– To reconnect to the ASTRO Command Center, place it in PC Mode by holding the Power button down for 3 seconds.