I understand you are experiencing issues with your A50. Here are a few steps you can take to attempt to remedy the issues.
- Make sure the A50 headset and TxD are synced together. To do this, turn on the A50. After the headset is fully on, press and hold the power button on the A50 headset until it begins flashing white. Once flashing, press and hold the power button on the TxD until it begins to flash white as well. Both should flash white and return to being red.
- Make sure your optical cable is fully plugged into the back of TX Unit port that reads “Optical In” and the other end of the cable is plugged firmly into your gaming console.
- Next, make sure the volume wheel on the headset is turned up to a reasonable volume.
- Ensure that the game voice balance on the right ear cup of the headset is somewhere in the middle.
- Please test our equipment on a different gaming console and or PC and see if you’re experiencing similar issues.
If these steps did not alleviate the issues you were experiencing, please go to the link below and submit a case. Let your agent know all the steps you tried and the outcome of your troubleshooting. It will help speed the resolution of your case!
Support Channel: Astrogaming.com/contact